AD Group Manager Web - Online manual
Install it on your server. Use IIS Quick Setup or manually install it on your IIS web server.
- Web Server (IIS)
- ASP.NET Core 3.1 Hosting Bundle
Perform tests with a test user who is set up as a test group manager. How do I set up a group manager?
- Locate the 'appsettings.json' file in the wwwroot folder and edit the 'Administration' section. Use the 'AdminUsers' or 'AdminGroups' fields to set up AD Group Manager Web Administrator users. For example, '' AdminUsers '': ['' johndoe '', '' mikedoe '' '' superadmin ''] or '' AdminGroups '': ['' admin_users '', '' helpdesk_admins '']
- Log in with your administrator user to the AD Group Manager website
- In the first section, set whether you want to enable user activity logging
- Allow/deny users to edit group and group membership data
- In the fields section, configure what data users can see
Albus Bit SIA