Your Active Directory report is just a few clicks away! More than 200 built-in reports on users, computers, groups, etc. Try our free tool!Read more
AD Photo Editor allows you to upload user and contact photos in the Active Directory. Photos can be saved in thumbnailPhoto or jpegPhoto attributes from where they can then be used with Outlook emails, Outlook contacts, Global Address Lists, SharePoint, Lync, Skype for Business and other third-party applications. The Free version allows you to quickly find accounts and edit photos while the Pro version also makes it easy to import and export large numbers of photos.
1. Find the user or contact account that you want to edit.
2. Load a new photo or edit the current photo.
3. Press 'Save to Active Directory' and it’s all finished.
1. Plan how you want to link photos with either user or contact accounts.
2. Depending on the option selected above, use the photos to prepare import file or import folder.
3. Select import source, search options and photo options.
4. Press 'Import' and it’s all finished.
The interface is easy to use so you don’t need to be an expert.
Range of configuration options
Select which option you want to use for reading and writing photos. Add additional custom attributes for user searching and import account linking.
Edit photos before uploading
Find or import a photo using the following built-in fields:
Filter only accounts with or without photos
Exclude disabled accounts
Limit search to specific containers
Find accounts quickly and easily using a range of filters:
Export photos from Active Directory containers to your specified directory.
Windows operating system starting from Windows Vista SP2 and above (including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016).
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and above.