AD Group Manager - Online manual
Add group members
Select the group to which you want to add members and click on ‘Add group members’. You will see this dialog.
- Choose the type of object you want to search - user, computer or group.
- Choose the domain to use for the search.
- Enter a full or partial name. The type of object determines which fields to look for. User - givenName, sn, displayName, sAMAccountName, userPrincipalName. Computer - cn. Group - cn.
- Start the search and add an item to the new member list. If multiple objects are found then the user will have the opportunity to choose one from the selection.
- Add new members to the selected group.
- Cancel adding group members.