AD Group Manager - Online manual
After installation, you can simply and centrally manage AD Group Manager user settings using Group Policy.
Key path: Software\AlbusBit\ADGroupManager
Here are all configuration options:
- Indicates which columns in the group view will be visible. See full list of available columns. Expected value: 1,2,3.
- Indicates which columns in the group member view will be visible. See full list of available columns. Expected value: 101,102,103.
- Disables column customization so that the user cannot change the visible columns. Expected value: True or False.
- Controls the automatic update check. Expected value: True or False.
- Limits the types of possible objects that a user can search. Users = 10, Computers = 20, Groups = 30. Expected value: 10,20,30.
Albus Bit SIA